Bravadas Return and Exchange Policy
Bravadas is committed to the highest quality customer service. We happily accept returns or exchanges on all eligible products as outlined in the Eligibility Requirements section. Please contact your Alternative Hair Stylist if you have any questions regarding eligibility.
There are two ways to return items; (1) Mail returns and (2) in-store returns.
- If returning by mail:
- Package must be postmarked within 2 business days from time of receipt of the product.
- It is your responsibility to properly identify your returned parcel with your name and current address and to send your package insured and traceable.
- Return your item(s), with receipt, in original condition and packaging to the Bravadas where it was purchased.
- If returning an item purchased from a Video Consultation, send with a delivery confirmation to Bravadas Wigs and Extensions 11004 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS 66210.
- If returning in-store
- Item(s) must be returned within 2 business days from time of receipt of the product.
- Bring in item(s), with receipt, in original condition and packaging.
If any item is not eligible for return or exchange, we will contact you with two options:
- We can return your item(s) to you at your cost.
- We can donate your item(s) to a local charity.
- Include the receipt from original purchase when submitting an item for return.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for all refunded hair products. Once the restocking fee is applied, the remaining balance, less any shipping costs and discounts given at the time of purchase, will be refunded to the payment method submitted with your original purchase.
- Any shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Please allow up to two weeks for the refund to show up on your credit card statement.
We will happily allow 1 (one) free exchange for every eligible product purchased. Contact your Alternative Hair Specialist for items available for exchange. The requested exchange item will be given to you in-store or shipped out after the receipt and eligibility verification of the original item.
- Include the receipt from original purchase when submitting an item for exchange.
- If the exchange item costs more, we will let you know to obtain the payment for the additional amount.
- If the exchange item costs less, the difference will be applied back to your original method of payment.
- Any applied discount coupon amount (including Free Shipping) will be deducted when the item is returned for exchange.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for any additional returns or exchanges.
- *PRODUCTS ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE:
- Hair products in original factory condition, unaltered or customized, odorless, unworn, undamaged and with hang tags attached in the original packaging.
- Hats or scarves with tags attached that have not been worn.
- Hair care products that have not been used.
- **PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE:
- ANY hair products that have been customized/altered or worn, DAMAGED(including odors), not in original packaging, and without hang tags attached.
- ANY makeup or cosmetic supplies.
- ANY costume wigs.
- ANY Clearance/Sale Items, or items marked with “FINAL SALE.”
- ANY Hair extensions including Halo couture are not eligible for return but may be eligible for exchange.